The decades-long systemic corruption in the social sphere in Armenia has prevented the full development of the sphere, has eroded the efforts of certain specialists and organizations in that direction. The biggest failure is that the social assistance system did not strengthen its viability, especially in the sense of resisting various challenges. The coronavirus became another test for our social immunity.
The film "Our Social Immunity" tells about the problems caused by COVID-19 - the response of the social protection sector.
• Nelli Rafaelyan, author of the film, journalist
• Lilit Gorginyan, Head of the Department for Protection of Family, Women and Children Rights of the RA Shirak Marzpetaran
• Vahan Tumasyan, President of "Shirak Center" NGO
• Karine Kurghinyan, World Vision Armenia Shirak Regional Project Manager
• Hasmik Sargsyan, Head of Strategic Direction of Child Social Protection, Armenian Caritas Charitable Non-Governmental Organization
The Cultural and Social Narratives Laboratory NGO (CSN Lab.) together with the City Detective -...
"Civil society during and after the pandemic – 5: How does it affect human rights?"...
Within the framework of Social Entrepreneurship: Armenia-Turkey Exchange Project, implemented by Public Journalism Club (PJC),...