During the webinar, the following topics were discussed:
- Physical safety, work during the homestay,
- 29 steps to secure your personal computer
- messengers, chats, video conferencing. how to use it safely
- metatarsals. What traces do you leave on the online platform without realizing it and how to clean your traces?
- Mobile security (Android, iOS systems),
- remote support. what to do and especially what not to do
- How to make secure banking transactions in the age of online fraud.
Arthur Papyan is the director of the Multilateral Information Institute, the representative of Techsoup in Armenia, as well as the co-founder of the CyberHUB-AM team. Arthur is a researcher and analyst in the field of IT and media. The event was organized by the Public Journalism Foundation with the support of Open Society Foundations - Armenia.
You can watch the video here: https://www.facebook.com/alexandermartirosian/videos/2654630017997402/.
"Civil society during and after the pandemic – 5: How does it affect human rights?"...
Within the framework of Social Entrepreneurship: Armenia-Turkey Exchange Project, implemented by Public Journalism Club (PJC),...
Public Journalism Club (PJC), together with its partners in Turkey, TEPAV, and Mikado Consulting, is...